After a long term I packed my bags and was looking forward to a nice, relaxed Christmas with Sören and my family back home. It was definitely very nice and I had tons of fun seeing Sören, my friends and family again, although I’m not 100% sure about the relaxing part. ;) I stayed at my parent’s house for a night, then in Nuremberg for four days, came back to my parent’s place for the Christmas days and then went on to Hamburg from the 26th till the 1st to stay with Sören again. On the 1st we went back to my parent’s place before I took off on the 2nd. However, it was wonderful to see everyone again. My roommates Vanessa and Max came to see me in Hamburg. I should probably mention at this point that Max did a semester abroad in Copenhagen and went back to the US on the 2nd as well. And I had a fantastic New Years’ eve with some of my closest friends. I uploaded some impressions from my time back in Germany.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen