Mittwoch, 21. Januar 2009

Inauguration

I’m sure everybody of you had the chance to see at least some parts of the Inauguration yesterday. For my part I only watched the oath and maybe 5 minutes of Obama’s speech due to technical problems with my internet connection. And the little piece I saw was through a German website and they directly translated it into German. I have to say that I favour Obama’s voice over the translator’s one. It was a big day and my impression was that everybody around me was relieved and happy that Bush is finally gone. My landlord even invited everybody to join in for an Inauguration party with Democrats cupcakes and Presidential punch. Maybe I should take into consideration to organize a party in September and offer some Chancellor punch. ;) To end this little post I would like to share my favourite picture of the day with you.

Source: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/01/20/article-1124043-031F41BF000005DC-321_468x550.jpg







Keine Kommentare: