Christmas at home & Portland in snow
On 16th December I finally started my trip back home! I was so looking forward to see my family, friends and Sören again. I had two and a half weeks back in Germany and used the time to be a bit all over the place. The first few days I spent in Nuremberg with Sören. Over Christmas I actually stayed at my parents’ home close to Karlsruhe. On 26th December I left to Hamburg and stayed at Sörens’ place till we went to Sylt to spend New Years Eve there. I had a great break and enjoyed being back home and see some of the people again. After a wonderful break I packed my suitcase full with chocolate (I’m sorry to say that, but you just cannot get good chocolate in the US) and souvenirs and flew back to Portland.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen